Does Otterley & Hester give refunds?
Yes, we want you to be completely happy with your purchase and if you're not, simply return the item to us within 14 days of receipt, following the instructions below:
- To be eligible for a refund the item must be returned to us in the same condition as you received it and it must be in its original packaging, with proof of purchase.
- If you would like a refund, please first send us an email at: email@example.com (it would be useful if you set out the reasons for returning the item).
- Then send your item and proof of purchase to: Otterley & Hester, 55 Lower Kings Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT2 5JA.
- Once we have received your item we will send you an email to notify you of safe receipt and the refund of the purchase price will be processed within 10 working days of us receiving the item back. A credit will be applied to the debit or credit card (or original method of payment) of the person who originally placed the order and paid for the item. We do not refund the original postage cost, the return postage cost or any import duties. You will be responsible for return postage costs.
- Please take reasonable care to ensure that any item is returned safely and not damaged in transit and post using a signed for service. We are not responsible for returns that do not reach us.
If 14 days have passed since you received your purchase, unfortunately a refund cannot be given.